PDA

View Full Version : Leukimia worry

Purupura1
06-05-14, 21:39
This past year i have been dealing with several health worries leading to ocd too
But my current worry is leukaemia because i got some bruises which i dont remember ( maybe one a week ) mostly on my arms and hands
I got some blood tests done which im waiting for the results of ( it has been 5 days since the test) ( which is why im writing here because im worried whilst waiting)
But i also realised that i started getting these symptoms after googling
And now i have some other symptoms adding to the worry
Joint pain in hands
Chills
Can some one please help me calm down and be positive plz

Jonesle
06-05-14, 22:22
Waiting waiting waiting. I hate waiting. The best part is your getting results, bruises alone doesn't mean you have leukemia. What's your job? Could you be knocking yourself about without noticing? There's so many things that could cause easy bruising and most of them aren't life threatening, easily treatable and/or helped by diet.
Keep calm and keep off google! Xxx

babylegs45
07-05-14, 14:32
if your blood showed abnormalities you would have been called back that day or latest the next day

Purupura1
07-05-14, 21:03
I get my results tomorrow and im praying that everything is fine!!! Thank you for replying and it is hard to wait but i have been trying to think positive and not worry
Do you think a vitamin deficiency can cause bruising and joint pain? Because those are my two symptoms?

arnaudlambert
14-06-14, 12:29
Ive been experiencing similar symptoms, how did your blood tests go? Hope all is well now.