PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant and scared

Usernn
06-05-14, 21:42
Hi all, just felt it would help to write a post and see if anyone has any advice etc. just found out I am pregnant (not planned) and am really scared and worried. I already have two children but since having them have developed bad health anxiety. I have been coping ok with it recently but finding out I'm pregnant has absolutely petrified me. I would love to have another baby but just don't think I can cope with pregnancy feeling like this. I am not on any meds and would prefer not to be but don't know what to do and how to stop worrying about all the risks of pregnancy and childbirth.

worryworryworry
06-05-14, 21:50
Hi username

Congratulations on the pregnancy. It's such an amazing thing and you are so blessed to have fallen pregnant with ease. Your body will do a great job I'm sure to look after your little one- I have found my body to be at its healthiest during pregnancy!
Having given birth twice what is it that frightens you?

B x

Usernn
06-05-14, 21:58
Hi thanks for quick reply, I had a couple of scary moments with my last birth that I think might have triggered it and have had really bad health anxiety around heart issues etc and I'm just so scared that something might go wrong, as things can in childbirth etc