PDA

View Full Version : Weird feeling during workout today :(

anxious_thoughts
07-05-14, 20:29
Hey guys, I've worked out at least 5 times and 2 out of the 5 I've felt this weird scary sensation.

During my workouts I don't get any chest pain whatsoever (knock on wood because I'm so paranoid). Although, today after being on the elliptical for 20 minutes (it's a cardio workout) I felt not really light headed but just out of it. Like it didn't feel as though I was real, and I had this dread feeling in the centre of my stomach although I kept pushing myself. I just felt like I was going to pass out, so after 30 minutes I stopped. During the workout I had this tingle on the left side of my head, right above my ear which worried me. I'm not sure if I just felt like this because my heart was pumping fast and I had this tingle which just made me anxious or what :(. I'm just worried because this is the first time I've felt this before, the first time I worked out I got head pains but that has stopped since. I also felt very tired after working out today, usually. Stay for an hour and a half but today it was just 30 minutes because I was in fear :(

Any advice?

swgrl09
07-05-14, 20:37
Is it possible you were dehydrated?

anxious_thoughts
07-05-14, 22:14
Hmm, I knew I made sure I was drinking from my water bottle, I get anxious about it so I kind of make sure I do it

But I don't know what else could cause this. My fear is brain tumours or something heart related so it really put me off

---------- Post added at 17:14 ---------- Previous post was at 15:43 ----------

Also, when I work out literally only half oft face turns red. Beginning at the start of my cheeks under my eyes, up to my forehead turns red. The rest downwards stay the normal colour. Any thing I should be worried about?