PDA

View Full Version : help, think im having a nervous breakdown

tuesdayschild44
08-05-14, 01:13
I'm shaking, and have too many thoughts in my head I have been this way for 2 months now I can't sleep barely eat couldn't make it in to work today cried to my boss I had to leave as soon as I got there my husband isn't here he's at work my mom lives away from me. Anyone have any coping strategies?I don't know what else to do, should I go to the hospital?

---------- Post added at 19:55 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

I have been in bed all day I just can't function anymore and have no desire to do so, can anyone help me?

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

Why doesn't anyone reply?

PanicYeNot
08-05-14, 02:08
Hey...sorry to hear that you're suffering and that nobody has replied to you. I'm not on this site very often as I am feeling alot better thankfully but I decided to check in just now as I can't sleep lol...not anxiety related just not tired! I'm in the UK so it's the middle of the night here and I'm not sure how long I'll be awake for but I just wanted you to know that someone was 'listening'. I'm happy to chat with you on here but will have to be tomorrow as it's 2am now! Try and distract yourself from your thoughts for now maybe reading or watching a tv programme that absorbs you. Take care for now...you can get through this just believe that!

tuesdayschild44
08-05-14, 02:29
Thank you so much for your words of encouragement, I just needed someone to tell me it will be alright that I will be alright, the panic feeling is gone now, not fully relaxed but much better.I don't know what I would if I didn't have this site with people like you to help thank you. I hope you get some rest too!

Worried 24/7
08-05-14, 04:19
It'll be okay. I know it doesn't feel like it when you're in the moment though. Just try to focus on things in your life that make you happy. Listen to some upbeat music that makes you want to dance or sing like a fool!

PanicYeNot
08-05-14, 19:38
Ahh I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better :):) hope it stays that way but you know where we all are if you need support x