PDA

View Full Version : Please help with this question.....:-(

ScaredCaz
08-05-14, 09:34
Hello

Really really struggling have been for a few weeks

Does anyone have IBS? If so do any of you get a left side ache/pain/feeling before you go toilet?

I went doctors about this before I was petrified it was my ovaries he said it was ivulatiob pain I had never had it before or at least I hadn't homed in in it now it's all I think about the doc examined my stomache said my ovaries felt normal :-( I'm on the verge of ringing the doctors for a "reassurance" appointment but don't want to deny someone who is more ill than me

Please help :-(

---------- Post added at 09:34 ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 ----------

Sorry that should say *ovulation pain

eevee
08-05-14, 09:44
I don't always get the ovulation pain every month, but I usually do. It's kinda on and off. I think it's kinda normal to get some dull pain before going to the toilet during ovulation cos God knows that PMS makes your body feel lots of sensation!

Where exactly is the pain? Lower abdomen?

ScaredCaz
08-05-14, 09:56
Hi eevvee

Thanks for your reply

It's not really a pain I don't have to take pain killers I am never doubled over with it or anything it's like a ache around my left hip doc checked my hips as well when I went I was a gymnast in my youth so I am still quite flexible he was pleased about that it's like just an annoyance and depending on my mood and anxiety level it's sometimes worse than others and my mind runs away with me :-(

eevee
08-05-14, 10:02
I remember feeling a pull around my left hip/lower abdomen region before though, so maybe it's just stuff that happens?

One time my ovulating pain was so bad it hurt when I walked or sneezed, like I was stabbed on my ovary. Our body is just a mystery :S

ScaredCaz
08-05-14, 11:08
Hi eevee

Thanks for reply

Got so many symptoms at the minute the lastest one is worried I am going to feel sick after eating all I can think about is my doc saying if you get any new symptoms we will look again :-(

bingjam
08-05-14, 11:33
I get this pain before I go... in my left hip area too.. I can also have the feeling around ovulating...

ScaredCaz
08-05-14, 14:33
Hi

Thanks for replies

I need to go and have this nhs over 40 blood test done I am beyond scared never been so petrified in my whole life I am right back to square 1 and very unhappy I can't imagine having all these symptoms and my bloods being normal and then it begins tests I am petrified of tests just the thought makes me want to throw up 😞 feel so sad and alone