PDA

View Full Version : im scared to be honest

fruity
08-05-14, 12:14
oh well where do i start! i think it was the easter hol,s. my kids had there fortnight off from school but the first week my daughter came down with cold,cough ect.... the same week i had very bad sore throat. i was taking throat lozengers but my glandse were very swollen & lumpy. the week after my throat was getting better i came down with a nasty cold which bunged up my ears. to be honest i didn,t take anything if i did it was just a lempsip here & there. but as the days went on i noticed a soft moveable lump behind my right ear. i got concerned. but thought well my ears are bunged up i could not hear anything at all it was muffled. but anyway i started taking my lempsips my cold was easing,my ears still bad but then came the chesty cough. [which is now going]. but my lump still there and still soft [like there could be fluid in there. so then last week my son was bad i took him to the doctors & came out with antibiotics. [chest infec]. whilst i was at docs he looked down my ears & said there inflamed cum back if they don,t get better or get worse. but i didn,t tell him about the lump. i was scared too. but it seems this week as the days have gone on my ears have been getting better. but im left with like a noise like a ringing noise in my left ear. & but more worrying my lumps still there. my ears still aint right but there alot better then not long ago. i know it,s my lymph node but is it through my ears being unwell or you know what? oh & i keep feeling ever so tired. im 29 yrs old by the way.:scared15::scared15::scared15::scared15::scare d15::scared15::scared15::scared15::scared15::scare d15::scared15::scared15::scared15::scared15::scare d15::scared15::scared15::scared15::scared15:

Annie0904
08-05-14, 12:25
If your ears were inflamed then I guess that would be why you could feel a lump. Ear problems can take a long time to clear. I have the same problem at the moment. Totally congested and constant ringing in my ears for weeks. I must admit I have never felt for lumps and not going to :) If they are starting to feel better then the lump should go down soon.

hanshan
08-05-14, 12:35
I'm almost 60, so about 30 years ahead of you on the conveyor belt. Get used to it, it's going to happen. The only question is when. Generally, make the most of every day that you have.

fruity
08-05-14, 13:32
thanks for the replies