PDA

View Full Version : wee joke

happyone
07-12-06, 18:10
Hope this makes you laugh, it did me.

Bloke goes into a bar and asks for a pint of ale. He gets his pint, gulps it down in one big drink then proceeds to undo his fly and urinate against the bar. The bar manager is livid.
“what on earth do you think you’re doing?” he yells. The customer becomes extremely apologetic
“I’m so so sorry” he says “I’ve got this problem, I can’t help it. I am so very embarrassed, I am trying to get some help with this, please forgive me.”
He pleads so much the barman calms down but asks him to go home.

The following night, the same customer goes into the bar and asks for a pint of ale. The bar manager is not happy but the customer convinces him that it only ever happens once in a blue moon so he gets served his ale. Same scenario, fly opened, wee’s up against the bar. Bar manager is furious and calls him all sort of nasty things.Again the customer is so apologetic and says he is getting help for his problem, he is so very very embarrassed. Bar manager softens a little but says
“look, I don’t want you back in here until you have your problem sorted, ok?”
The customer agrees and leaves.

About a month later he comes into the bar and asks for a pint of ale. Bar manager says
“Hey wait just now, aren’t you the…..”
The customer interrupts
“yes, but don’t worry, I have had help and my problem is now cured. Please trust me”
He gets served his pint of ale, drinks it down, opens his fly and wee’s up against the bar!
Obviously the barman is livid! “you said you were cured!” he yells.
“I am” the customer replies “I no longer feel embarrassed!”

Boom boom

manmoor
07-12-06, 18:15
Lol very good.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Southern_Belle
07-12-06, 18:42
he he

Belxx

"Our thoughts are our reality"

honeybee3939
07-12-06, 21:13
Very Good HappyOne !

Made me laugh !

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"