PDA

View Full Version : Introducing me

Cretinetta
08-05-14, 14:49
Hello! My name is Kristi. I'm estonian girl who's currently living in Italy. I have fantastic fiancé (he's Italian). Classic love story where nordic girls falls in love at vacation..... Italian casanova :-D my life was perfect, till my best friend died of ovarian cancer. She had only 26 years. From that moment my life changed completely. Started to have massive panic attacks. In this year I had skin cancer, lymphoma, cervix cancer ecc. Currently I'm sure of having colon cancer, because I have a lots of intestinal problems. My gp doesn't even listen what I have to say or complain. All blood work, ultrasounds ecc i paid privately, because he says that I'm too young for having serious problems. Soooo stressing. It seems like young persons don't have right to be healthy. I had back pains for years. Floating kidney. Heartburn. Diarrea. Lot of pains at right side. Cervical displasia. Thyroid nodules. Ecc. And all that seems normal for my gp. I'm so tired of living under constant fear. I was very active before. Running, skiing, playing tennis, snowboarding, surfing ecc. My new passion is motorcycle. But I just can't concentrate to do any of those things for what I was living for. Almost did accident with my motorbike, cause had panic attack while going 150 km/h. I need help. This phobia is ruing my life. Thank god I found this website, where I can talk of my problems. God bless you all.

Oosh
08-05-14, 22:04
Welcome to the site Kristi.

God bless you too.

:]

Cretinetta
08-05-14, 22:46
Hi Dave :-) how are you?