PDA

View Full Version : Dad having surgery today, super anxious

scrumking
08-05-14, 14:49
Hey guys,

After a week and a bit they have finally stabilized my dad enough to have the surgery to replace the shunt in his brain and fix the small brain bleed so he will be having surgery sometime today.

I'm not doing well at all I have been up all night switching between extreme panic attacks and crying because I'm so worried about my dad I feel so selfish because I'm worried about all my health worries I usually worry about in regards to my heart and my dad is the one having surgery

swgrl09
08-05-14, 15:13
I'll be thinking about you and your dad today :hugs: Hope all goes well. It's normal to be anxious and panicky during times like that.

SarahH
08-05-14, 15:15
Thinking of you :hugs:

eevee
08-05-14, 17:43
Thinking of your dad and your family! *hugs*

Annie0904
08-05-14, 17:48
Thinking of you and praying that all goes well. x

anxious_thoughts
08-05-14, 21:28
Thinking of you and your family, praying for the best xx

MRS STRESS ED
08-05-14, 21:46
Hey guys,

After a week and a bit they have finally stabilized my dad enough to have the surgery to replace the shunt in his brain and fix the small brain bleed so he will be having surgery sometime today.

I'm not doing well at all I have been up all night switching between extreme panic attacks and crying because I'm so worried about my dad I feel so selfish because I'm worried about all my health worries I usually worry about in regards to my heart and my dad is the one having surgery

Scrumking sending you your dad and all your family prayers ,Ive been there myself so many times with my dad god bless you all and you will be in my thoughts xx

and dont be hard on yourself your anxiety will be high at the moment you are bound to feel like you do xx

Fishmanpa
09-05-14, 00:09
Positive thoughts and prayers