PDA

View Full Version : I'm driving myself mad but can't help it

I'mdave27
08-05-14, 16:41
Everyday I keep thinking the same thoughts and it's starting to get me down now as it's a bit too much. It wouldn't be so bad if they was different thoughts but they ain't they're the same old thoughts just going round and round , over and over again , until I confuse myself with what my first thought was. I keep thinking about buying self help books what ones I'm going to buy but I keep changing my mind instantly because I want a different one and I keep going on the Internet researching the book , information about what I want etc I've started ignoring people due to me using the Internet every two seconds I feel like I'm missing out on something if I'm not on the Internet but when I am on there I just constantly hurt my head by searching for stuff , it's madness. Why would one act like this ?

JoeNoir
09-05-14, 10:38
I was off work with work related stress. Now been back for four weeks. Working from home today. Maybe I'm avoiding always thinking the same thoughts but work is helping and I'm trying to stay occupied. But am I kidding myself that by tying to stay distracted I'm just avoiding dealing with the anxiety?