PDA

View Full Version : Cancer fear

AnxietySufferer
08-05-14, 20:40
Okay, so it's me STILL... I had a good week, although my symptoms were still there i was doing a little better. And then last night I had a really bad stomach pain and I felt really ill. I couldn't sleep because I felt like I had some kind of bug anyway, the pain wasn't do bad in the morning but I still didn't feel right with a sore tummy and I carried on as normal (no aperite but forced myself to eat) and then there was some blood... And now I'm back to my usual cancer worries... I'm a 18 year old girl by the way... And I'm still not feeling right and I'm worried it's ovarian cancer or bowel cancer or somthing. I am seioisly so fed up of feeling so bad all the time

AlexandriaUK
08-05-14, 20:42
You don't say where the blood came from

nomorepanic
08-05-14, 20:47
Have you seen a doc about this and had any tests?

AnxietySufferer
11-05-14, 19:11
I don't know myself.. It was in my underwear, and a bit when I wiped my behind (but I somtimes get that on my period, apparently it's when it leaks from the vagina or somthing) I feel so stupid typing this but I am so scared of cancer :( when my health anxiety was really bad (about 10 months ago) I had a blood test which was all clear and I was told that I had IBS and anxiety :( I was wondering if maybe it's hormonal related? My mum said that it's normal at my age but I don't know I still associate it with ovarian cancer or something :( I swear your never meant to bleed in between periods :(

tracieann
11-05-14, 19:35
A lot of young girls have spotting in between periods are you on contraceptive pill go back and see your gp if this happens regular

AnxietySufferer
11-05-14, 21:31
No I'm not on the contraceptive pill

Jonesle
11-05-14, 21:45
I spot between periods sometimes. It's all to do with hormones. Mention it to the gp if you're concerned. You're still young so... I'm never 100% regular as clockwork and I'm 25 soon! X

AnxietySufferer
12-05-14, 04:05
Thankyou for the reply x