PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy/fuzzy feeling in head help :(

Jennaxox
08-05-14, 20:45
I thought I'd got over my anxiety and was getting back to normal. Clearly not after a few weeks of stress & depression, I'm starting to get my dizzy spells agen and constantly feeling off balance is this anxiety? I need reassuring even though drs have told me in the past it is! I also wake up in the middle of the night feeling like I haven't been breathing properly is this anxiety too? Can anyone help me I'm sick of it already :,(

MRS STRESS ED
08-05-14, 21:56
I thought I'd got over my anxiety and was getting back to normal. Clearly not after a few weeks of stress & depression, I'm starting to get my dizzy spells agen and constantly feeling off balance is this anxiety? I need reassuring even though drs have told me in the past it is! I also wake up in the middle of the night feeling like I haven't been breathing properly is this anxiety too? Can anyone help me I'm sick of it already :,(

Hello and welcome to nmp ,answer is yes dizzness fuzzy head anxiety,not breathing properly anxiety the list goes on and on ,I have suffered with dizzness well its been that long I dont no ,trust in your gp xx :bighug1: