PDA

View Full Version : Cold feeling in forehead

Stew
07-12-06, 20:34
Whilst i have been feeling alot better over the past few days, i have a feeling like a chill(cold) feeling in my forehead. Does anyone else get this.

I just wondered if anyone can shed any light on it?

"Forget Perfection, You'll Never Reach it'

Stu M
08-12-06, 12:19
Hello Stew,

I get a cold feeling in the back of my kneck and up the back of my skull when im going into 'Panic Mode'. It normally goes once i calm down, but it can take days [}:)]

Could be a similar thing!

Stu

Stew
08-12-06, 13:48
Thanks mate, looks like it could be a similar kind of thing. I hate the symptoms of anxiety at times. I'd been feeling alot better just lately but the symptoms are slowly creeping back.

Stu M
08-12-06, 14:49
No problem,

I suffer daily from ectopic heartbeats, that worry the hell out of me and really get on my nerves. Once they happen the panic creeps in and i get the cold feeling, sweaty palms etc...

I hate my symptoms with a passion, but im not giving up beating it.

I hope you anxiety subsides again soon.

Stu

Stew
08-12-06, 16:11
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">No problem,

I suffer daily from ectopic heartbeats, that worry the hell out of me and really get on my nerves. Once they happen the panic creeps in and i get the cold feeling, sweaty palms etc...

I hate my symptoms with a passion, but im not giving up beating it.
I hope you anxiety subsides again soon.

Stu

<div align="right">Originally posted by Stu M - 08 December 2006 : 14:49:54</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Thanks mate, and i'm with you on that one. I've had the day of work today and that probably has'nt helped matters. I like to keep myself busy which usually keeps my mind from chattering with worry.

Chins up eh :D