PDA

View Full Version : Itchy skin

Darren1
08-05-14, 22:32
I'm not normally one to keep posting about new symptoms but this one has been playing on me for a couple of days now. on Saturday I got sunburnt on my arms and neck which is nothing unusual. since then my arms have been itching like hell. what worries me is that it's nothing to do with the sun burn because it doesn't look red anymore and I never usually itch with sunburn. I am starting to worry its a symptom of something more serious :-( someone at work today told me they noticed I had scratch marks! is it normal to itch this much after sunburn?

MRS STRESS ED
08-05-14, 22:42
Hi Darren this is quite common with stress or it could be heat rash ,I bet there is lots of people here get this, try not to convince yourself its something more sinister if its still bothering you get it checked but Im
sure you be fine ,thats the problem we get something in our heads and it can't just be heat rash because we convince are mind it not xx

swgrl09
09-05-14, 02:07
I always itch when my sunburns heal. Your skin gets dry with the burn, which leads to itching. Seriously, every sunburn I have had has itched!