PDA

View Full Version : Help Please?

looking4answers
07-12-06, 21:02
For the last three days I haven't felt well.I am assuming it sinus..I had not been taking my zoloft actually never started.I was afraid of the side effects.I have been feeling just very bad and running a low grade fever and felt as though I didn't want to stand up.Then the other day I stayed in bed and my wife convince me to start taking the zoloft and my other antianxiety as I was suppose to.I thought I could handle all the attacks by just taking an antianxiety when I needed it.I had postional vertigo one day from sinus I hope..I couldn't get out of bed hardley to use the bathroom.The next day it got better but I was still shakey.I thought I was getting better since the room wasn't spinning every few minutes and I went to the bathroom.I thought I was going to pass out.It scared me so bad,I walked back to the bed real quick and sat up for awhile,then made an attempt to get up and go to the bathroom and did ok.i am now taking the zoloft and the other antianxiety as prescribed but I am getting out of bed very little because of being afraid the same thing will happen again.When I was having that episode with going to the bathroom when everything looked weird ,my eyes looked at though they were stuck open with toothpicks and I felt so weird..The light playing tricks on my eyes.This is the first time that I have used the computer for two or three days and im so nervous I can barely even type.One minute I feel ok the next I worry that I will never be able to get out of bed again.I so scared from those episodes Im afraid to try . I am worried that maybe there is somthing wrong with me that only gets to me when I stand up,such as my heart having a problem or an bad artery.I keep feeling something in the middle of my neck in the back like a vein moving back and forth...its like when your arm has blood in it and its sticking out and you move it back and forth with your finger.If you are a guy you will know what I mean.I called the doctors office and told them I had postional vertigo and they said often sinus would cause this..and the zoloft could cause it as well.They told me that if it didn't clear up in a few days to call them and they would change it..They also said the vertigo should go away in a few days..I am pretty much over it now I think ,but the fear of getting up and doing anything is still there.. I am very frighten that they missed something when I went to the doctors.I called the nurse last night that lives down from us and talked to her and she told me that it was probably from sinus as well.I told her my concern for being so far away from town and what if the emergency services wouldnt get here ontime in case I needed them.She said there is nothing wrong with you and you don't need the emergency services and not to worry.I just got afraid yesterday when I was going to the bathroom and felt like I couldn't stand up and was weirded out..I am so worried about all of this and don't want to be an invalid and have to stay in bed the rest of my life.I get scared when i get up now..Will i ever get over this fear?is any of this sound medical or does it all sound like anxiety only from getting the vertigo a day or so ago.I was afraid that the vertigo was from a vein in my neck because when i laid down flat and turned my neck the whole room would spin..It scared me so bad and kept happening all day..The next day it was a little better.I ask the nurse about it and it being an artery and she said to just scratch that.. because it wasn't but still it worries me something is going on.I am afraid to go back to the doctor because they think im just an anxiety case..It makes me paranoid just to think of going back.I don't really feel like they take me seriously..what should I do..im really scared..and the light plays tricks on my eyes all the time.. Could i really be ill or does this all sound like anxiety and will the shakiness and weirdness of moving around go away?

looking4answers
08-12-06, 04:22
Never mind ,found out that most of this is attributed to side effects from zoloft including low heart beat..My heart has never beat this slow in my life especially after eating.. and also ive had many more skipped beats since taking it..