PDA

View Full Version : really had enough now, where to go now?

saintdee
07-12-06, 22:48
hi all,

im really struggleing, just wake up and the first thing i feel is worried panicky sad and unmotivated, always feel tired even if i sleep all bloody day! worry bout being ill all the time! things just roll on day by day and get lower and lower! anyone have this and wanna talk to me and let me know what to do or just let me know i aint alone.

PanickyPolly
07-12-06, 22:51
Gosh yeah...and then some.

I could sleep for Wales me. [:P]

chillx
07-12-06, 22:58
Hi

It sounds as if you are slipping into depression. Have you descriped how you feel to your doctor. Are you on meds?

chillx

tam
07-12-06, 23:30
hi saintdee your def not alone i slept all day for months and was still soo tired ,it will get better hang on in there.do you take meds?they might help.tc tracy

candie
07-12-06, 23:40
Hi saintdee,

I cant offer any advice because i feel the same at the minute but it is so draining,i too feel fatigued.It never lets up does it..?

It can only get better i suppose...

Keep ya chin up,take care,Candie xxxx

yorkylover
07-12-06, 23:52
Your not alone,and things do get better.It may not seem like it at the moment.Are you on meds?

Ellen XX

keepemlaughing
08-12-06, 02:23
i can relate, like totally. when i am getting in one of my depressive states ALL i do is sleep. i think about it all day and crave the moment when i can just fold myself up into my little coccoon and block out the entire blood sucking world. when i get up in the morning my only thought is of the minute i can get right back in bed.
i am on meds now and it is getting better. i sleep like a rock and don't seem to have the residual hangover feeling the next morning. perhaps you can ask your doc.
this site is a wonderful source of advice and friendship. i wish you the best. one thing that made me stop myself from isolating so much was the thought that this life is over so quickly why waste it asleep. there is just too much beauty to ignore. sounds like i am all polly anna but i am not. i just don't want to lose another minute of LIFE sleeping.
best of luck
sheryl

Sheryl

Always expect a train.