PDA

View Full Version : Three times a day

TofuMama
10-05-14, 16:43
It happens three times a day.

I'm performing any arbitrary task. Sitting down, standing up, moving around, when something happens. It's always something different.

Yesterday - I stand up, my blood pressure changes, I can't breathe, I scramble to the bedroom, scream, and fall to the floor, and shake.

Today - I sit there, suddenly a breath of mine doesn't feel like I did any breathing at all. I get up, fall to the floor, and shake.

Please help me make it stop.

lisad1977
10-05-14, 18:30
I have felt the same today my breathing is bad I feel like I not breathing properly fast heart bp up and down. feel very dizzy and unreal.

MRS STRESS ED
10-05-14, 19:30
It happens three times a day.

I'm performing any arbitrary task. Sitting down, standing up, moving around, when something happens. It's always something different.

Yesterday - I stand up, my blood pressure changes, I can't breathe, I scramble to the bedroom, scream, and fall to the floor, and shake.

Today - I sit there, suddenly a breath of mine doesn't feel like I did any breathing at all. I get up, fall to the floor, and shake.

Please help me make it stop.

Brittany love you have the power to make it stop ,you need to relax flow with it anxiety is awful dont fight it just try to accept its there I know this is hard but this is the key to help you get better ,maybe go and see your gp tell him how bad your feeling they are there to help ,but for now rest and try to keep calm xx:bighug1: