PDA

View Full Version : Cant Sleep

eve22
11-05-14, 05:38
I feel like crap!!:weep:
My upper back is tensed, left shoulder is tender, feels that its hard to breath, in between my breast is sore!!!
Im so sleepy but every time i try to fall asleep i wake up in a breathless panic!!!

i just dont understand :lac:
yesterday i felt great! :mad:

SADnomore
11-05-14, 06:25
Hi, Eve hunni! If you are normally good with sleep, then with the odd night of difficulty you mustn't let it get the best of you. The breathlessness and achey pains are all a part of not being able to fall asleep for whatever reason, I have found, never anything serious. My skin gets very sensitive, itchy or like sunburn or prickles. Hate that :P Sometimes reading (a proper book, not a magazine) for awhile helps. Takes my mind off it and lulls it. My eyes droop and ahhh, I can sleep. If I've been trying awhile and don't want to disrupt the feeling. I'll just lay the book down and leave the lamp on. I usually wake up later, so groggy I can just switch it off and go right back to sleep :) Yay! NO computer, phone or tv screens, they do the opposite. Wish it wasn't so, but it is :weep:

Melatonin helps, but you need to go to bed early and take it then (meant to reset your sleep schedule) ... maybe it got thrown off by your late night last night? And the tipples? ;)

eve22
11-05-14, 07:51
Hello, Yes my sleep is fine most of the time, im finding it that im scared to fall asleep because of how my body feels!
oh my, my skin is the same way, even my scalp is itchy!
Im going to read my bible, that always make me feel a lot better...
wow, im doing myself bad because im watching tv and on my lap top!
I was thinking the same thing, i got home about 1 am very late for me, and the drinks is something my body isn't use to.....