PDA

View Full Version : Red spot/blister on floor of mouth

Rara09
11-05-14, 10:10
Sorry to panic again.

Last couple of days I have noticed a red type spot blister on the floor if my mouth, under my tongue; I poked it and it bled a little but is sort if still there. If course you all know what googling did!!!! Really quite frightened ; I can't stand all this. Obviously it think it's sinister and just looking for reassurance; how can such a tiny thing cause so much worry. It's not particularly sore but might be now cos I have poked and prodded. Trying to convince myself I am being ridiculous so pl tell me I am?!??

Jonesle
11-05-14, 13:04
Obviously none of us can tell you what it is exactly, but it's typical of HA to become fixated in something that a lot of people would brush off. Could very easily be a blister or ulcer and when you keep prodding it then it's bound to get worse. Try and leave it alone and mention it to a doctor or even your dentist if you have an upcoming appointment? I had a blister in my mouth and I asked the dentist who said he's been in thousands of mouths and it looked like a common ulcer. It went in about a week x

Rara09
11-05-14, 20:46
Thank you jonesie . This feeling of it being something awful fills me with dread . What a way for us to live!! Keep well

Jonesle
11-05-14, 20:50
I know the feeling all too well. It's horrible and ruins my days. That dread, the sinking feeling when you remember it! Are you due a dental check up? X