PDA

View Full Version : Can Somebody Help Me Please?????????

looking4answers
08-12-06, 01:25
I posted two different post today about my heartbeat and another one thay says help me please? Can anyone help me and post to me so that I know pretty much im not in any danger please?

peach
08-12-06, 02:34
hello,
my heartbeat has been all over the place almost every day...doc told me its nothing to worry about...im not sure what your heat is doing..but if you search you will find its a very common anxiety symptom...please look, it should put your mind at ease...although the best way to reasure your self is to pop into the doc, let them listen to your heart..im sure going will make you feel a whole lot better about it..

looking4answers
08-12-06, 04:23
Never mind ,found out that most of this is attributed to side effects from zoloft including low heart beat..My heart has never beat this slow in my life especially after eating.. and also ive had many more skipped beats since taking it..

elanna
08-12-06, 07:51
heya, are you taking ur pulse in order to determine whether ur missing beats or not? if you are, i'd advise stopping it. you'll only increase you anxiety.

just remember it's anxiety and it'll pass.....

Ma Larkin
08-12-06, 11:28
I used to check my pulse all the time, it drove me mad. Still do it on the odd occasion, but don't let it beat me up any more. A lot of meds slow our heart rate down to reduce the palpitation symptoms, beta blockers are a typical example. Try not to worry too much or it can take over your life and become an obsession like it did with me.

Les, x

rmlamatt
08-12-06, 17:29
Hi,
Sometimes when we are cold our pulse does slow. Mine has gone down to 55 lately on a new B/P pill. I also take a calcium channel blocker so that keeps the heart rate steady and doesn't let it go into VT, which I have. I do notice that when my heart rate gets too low I get sleepy and feel just plain tired. I then jump on the treadmill or run in place to bring the heart rate up and make me warmer. I'm sure you've checked out any serious problems that may be causing it. Try not to think of your heart beat too much. I try to remember the body takes care of it self and if you pass out it will slowly work and bring you back among the living again.

Rose

Don't walk in front of me I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend

rmlamatt
08-12-06, 17:32
Sorry, I just read the post on you're taking Zoloft. Try another antidepressant if Zoloft is making your heart beat slow.

Rose

Don't walk in front of me I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend