PDA

View Full Version : feel so alone

charmian
11-05-14, 19:23
Hi everybody,

I am just after some advice. I feel so rubbish today,i feel i am unworthy to be loved and dont deserve it either. I also feel so aolne,Like i deserve to be on my own. My fiance left me due to his bipolar, and maybe it wasnt just down to that, maybe it was me, he didnt want to love anymore. He doesnt contact me. I have no friends and i just stay in my room. I am so fed up of being on my own. I have no motivation to get up and do things, like have a shower or get dressed, Even eating is an effort. I just want to cry and cry and cry.

Does anyone else feel like this or is it just me. xx

underwater59
11-05-14, 22:57
It's not just you, I can understand. I wish I could say something to help :-(

HalfJack
11-05-14, 23:52
All the time, especially in the morning x

Jill123
12-05-14, 09:04
Hang in there. You are not alone. I feel the same way. xx:)

charmian
12-05-14, 14:39
Thank you everyone. I hope everything gets better soon, fed up of feeling like this. I want to go back to being happy and laughing, not sitting in doors crying.

Take care xx

MissLady83
12-05-14, 16:46
A lot of us feel this way and it's not nice at all. I've been feeling low and motivation is hard to find some days! I find if I stay in and hide from the world it gets worse. I do little things each day, like walking the dog, visiting friends and build from that.it helps lift my mood. But it's getting up and out which is the hardest.

Big hugs

charmian
12-05-14, 21:23
It really is hard. I have made a positive effort today, and had some good news, so that lifted my spirits, but i need to get out and meet people. I have an appointment to go to the local animal shelter this week, and see if i can do some volunterring like walking the dogs or something. I would meet new people and be out in the fresh air. I am getting there though.

Big hugs right back x

Booboojenny
15-05-14, 18:27
Hi I think you are doing so well, well done for getting up and going to the shelter, look forward to hearing how it goes.
:)

AlMc
18-05-14, 12:58
I understand the lonely feelings and feeling as if its your own fault =( Sometimes i am fighting back tears also in everyday normal situations as if there's lots you want/need to say sort of thing and also to get a hug =P You have made some good positive steps and the people on this forum are really helpful and can talk from experience also.....good luck

Tanner40
18-05-14, 13:10
That's a great first step in going to the shelter and volunteering to walk the pups. I used to volunteer at the local humane society and it brought me a sense of accomplishment and joy.

It's so difficult when you feel bad but it's even more important at that time to get out of the house and do something positive for yourself or for others. Getting out of our own heads and doing for others helps to take our minds off of ourselves.

Great first step. It will all get better. We just have to take the necessary small steps to get there.