PDA

View Full Version : I can't take this anymore

Worrier13
12-05-14, 05:32
I'm so feeling like I'm going insane and im tired of this feeling, tired of everything. I'm 20 y/o and this is not how my life was so supposted to go. I had it all planned out... I'm scared because so many of my symptoms collide with the usual start of schizophrenia. I'm thinking about going to the e.r first thing in the morning and make them lock me in. Or I'd rather just..I dont even know.. there's no point in this post, I just had to share this to someone

Oosh
12-05-14, 09:48
Hiya

Relax !

It tends to be typical for people suffering from anxiety to fear they're going to go insane, develop schizophrenia, because they fear losing control.
So your fears about schizophrenia (which I have) are probably just a symptom of your panic/anxiety.

Take it easy, don't get yourself worked up. And don't keep it all to yourself, post here and let people work through it with you.

Things aren't as bad as you fear they are and I'm sure you have a great future ahead of you.

Worrier13
12-05-14, 10:39
I can not describe how asesome it is to feel even a bit of compassion and understandment from you (it's really rare for me). Most of my long-term friends have cut me out of their lives because of this but I can't help this! I'm feeling a bit bettee now maybe.. Havent slept in 38h though

Oosh
12-05-14, 11:03
Then you need to post here more often. I've heard what you've said a hundred times before.

You need to get some sleep. You must be really stressed being awake for that long. You'll feel a lot better after a good sleep. Then try and have a proper sleep pattern.