PDA

View Full Version : All over weakness spells. Reassurance needed

pinkyjo
12-05-14, 14:53
Can anyone relate to having an all over weak feeling sometimes. This happened to me yesterday and from that point I started to feel anxious again, have constant butterflies in my tummy and just feel like crying as I had been doing so well the last week. It seems to be when I get a sensation in my body I see it as a threat And I start to panic. Having CBT at the moment And been on sertraline for 3 months which is helping a little. Was feeling fine up until yesterday afternoon then feel all nervous again. Sometimes I feel shaky if I need to eat but had eaten yesterday when it happened. This is my first post so hoping to find support. I have two kids 13 and 12 so need to be strong for them. Have suffered with anxiety on and off for 8 years and been in despair with it at times. Look forward to any replies.:)

MRS STRESS ED
12-05-14, 15:50
Hello and welcome pinkyjo this feeling of weakness is very common with anxiety ,you will have good and bad days put it behind you and move on from it focus on getting better your doing all the right things you will get there im on sert aswell it takes along time to build up in your body keep at it love xx

pinkyjo
12-05-14, 15:56
Thank you will keep at. I am nearly 50 and feel I should be coping. My appetite goes and I feel sick plus breathing gets shallow etc etc. nice to know I am not alone with my fears.

SarahH
12-05-14, 16:32
Welcome.... you are not alone on NMP

sarah