PDA

View Full Version : Quick update on me

LunaLiuna
12-05-14, 19:11
Hello everyone,

Well it feels weird to be writing here, in fact I could be writing in the success stories forum soon, although I know how quickly the mind can change so I'll leave that for another month or two.

Anyway, firstly sorry for not being active as much as what I was around January. I know from checking back sporadically that others have been dropping in and out also.

My Health worries have all but gone, although the aches, pains and niggles are still there from time to time it's honestly nothings compared to what it was.

I quit medication just under a month ago now due to side effects, so far things have been incredibly... Normal :roflmao:

Life has generally been great, coming out of all of this has been like a renaissance of the mind. My growing confidence in everything I do being the most notable. I mean before I was reduced to nothing, my life was what other people was telling me it was, which when feeling the way I did was soul crushing. I knew I was going to die, but all of these strangers were telling me something different and well they helped me in a way words can't explain. I put my faith in them and you (if you knew me during this time) I was guided back into life and I owe them/you my life in repayment.

Trust is key, As my favourite author says "Trust yourself to the river that is life"

There are two problems that remain. One shall be solved tomorrow (Exams) two (Not knowing what to do now that life in flowing back into me) But that's my choice and oh how many there are :)

Thankyou, oh and you can do this. In the same way your heart beats without you knowing how, in that same way you will conquer anxiety and whatever troubles you.

:yesyes:

Catherine S
12-05-14, 19:19
Lovely to hear you're doing so well Luna. Pop back sometimes though yes? Don't be a stranger. Keep well.

ISB x

Fishmanpa
12-05-14, 19:27
Great News! What a joy it is to see the progress you've made. I hope others read this and it offers them inspiration and hope.

Positive thoughts

LunaLiuna
12-05-14, 19:48
Lovely to hear you're doing so well Luna. Pop back sometimes though yes? Don't be a stranger. Keep well.

ISB x

Of course I'll keep coming back ISB, there's no way I would abandon a community like this :D

swgrl09
12-05-14, 19:58
Glad you are doing well. It's nice to see positive posts.

MRS STRESS ED
12-05-14, 20:29
Luna you have come along way love long may it last and thanks for your help and support xx

ankietyjoe
12-05-14, 21:35
Bravo, glad to hear :)

SADnomore
12-05-14, 22:10
Wow, that's just beautiful! May it long continue thus for you, you deserve it! :hugs:

Tanner40
12-05-14, 22:12
Luna, loved coming home and reading this. You are an inspiration. Glad to hear that you're doing so well.

caroline-j
12-05-14, 22:31
Hi Lunaliuna, Pleased that you are doing so well and life is much better 4 u. Good luck with your exams x

LunaLiuna
12-05-14, 22:57
Aw thank you everyone! I'm hope your all doing well.

:hugs:

Humly
13-05-14, 13:59
I am really happy for you. Its great to hear something like this.