PDA

View Full Version : Stiff,painful, dead, tingley hands and feet

Littlemisssunshine10
12-05-14, 19:42
Hi I went to doctors today as I been feeling dizzy she said I have an ear infection something about fluid and I have some antibotics, I also mentioned I keep getting dead,tingley hands and feet that comes and goes and changes which one it is such as last night it was my left side and hand, earlier was my right foot and now it's right hand.. She said it's anxiety and stress as I'm on propanol and to have a think if I want to go on something stronger , but I'm not convinced it is anxiety it's pretty painful and uncomfortable and I know I shouldn't google but when I do It
Comes up with stroke and brain tumor, shall I go back to doctor ? I been everyday last week with gastritis and finally hand an endoscopy to find out the cause but now I have this I feel so stressed and worried but when it comes on I'm never anxious apart really apart frok last night I couldn't sleep convinced it was something bad..

Dex
12-05-14, 20:00
Hi
I do think that your gp would have picked up on anything serious. Stress and anxiety can cause what you are experiencing without any doubt. Regards thinking a brain tumour please try to forget that totally. My mother had a BT, I cared for her and the total package of symptoms is very different to what you think and what google tells you.

Littlemisssunshine10
12-05-14, 20:08
Thanks for your reply, I'm very emotional at the moment too your comment made
Me burst into tears. Xx

Dex
12-05-14, 20:32
Hey chin up if you can.....been there and know what its like. Had ear infection after ear infection after another and more than 3 gps said it was all related to my stress levels etc. It cleared eventually after weeks of anti B's but left me pretty down and deflated. I get alot of pinns needles and tingling so you're deffo not alone with any of it. Xx

Littlemisssunshine10
12-05-14, 21:53
Thanks , will try it's just if it's not one thing it's another such as this and I believe that because I'm so anxiou is a personality change and I never been this bad so must be a brain tumour! Think I need go back to my gp and get some
Help.