PDA

View Full Version : questions id like to ask

tricia56
12-05-14, 22:40
hi ive had anxiety now for ten yrs everyday allday and just want to ask a few questions as I have now got a support worker from MIND, and she has told me that if you start to believe in yourself start to reassure your self instead of keep asking for it all the time (which I do a lot) and rebuild your conviedence back up then the anxiety will lesson over time, im asking this because I cant seem to believe in myself and my conviedence and self asteem are pretty low has been for a long time so just want to know if this true, as I do want to get better even if its just learning to manage and cope with it and except that ill always have the anxiety but still maybe be able live a normal life instead of not doing anything because of the way I feel all time and be scared of the anxiety.

SADnomore
12-05-14, 23:41
What I'm hearing is that you are wanting to get better and not let your anxiety stop you from living your life. Bravo! I like your true inner voice!

How often will you be working with your support worker from MIND? She sounds like a keeper too! xx
Marie

Rennie1989
13-05-14, 11:54
I learnt very quickly that resurance does nothing beneficial in the long run, it's like taking pain killers for a broken arm, the pain is gone for now but the arm is still broken. Sometimes you have to trust your judgement and go with the flow. It is hard, I've only just got over this myself, and you just simply have to trust yourself.