PDA

View Full Version : new here

jollylolly
13-05-14, 01:11
Hi, I am new to this site. I was diagnosed with ocd about 6 months ago. It has been a rough road. I feel as though I have been better lately. I have been able to talk myself out of things so they dont go full blown. Today though has been really rough. I have trouble with the past, lots of guilt over things. For example, I have had thoughts in the past about wanting to be.noticed by other males. I am not.good at explaining it because I dont totally.get it. Its like I.want to be accepted, want people to want me, but they cant have me, to think Im quite the catch, jack of all trades, ect. Ect. Except I dont want to know what they are thinking or want an affair of some kind. Makes no sense right? It sure doesnt to me. I feel horrible because I love my husband, I dont want to lose him. I guess its like a recognition type thing. I know I have had these.thoughts, but now Im fighting with the extent of them and questioning myself.if i have wver done anything inappropriate. I by no means think.these thoughts are right in themselves, but I feel like my ocd is takng.it to another level. Now its like Ive been having problems with it, like if I post on fb something, later I will wonder did I post that for a particular person? Was I looking for some kind of response? Then dwelling on the entire thing makes.it so intense because Im like did I thinj this thought, if I did was it before or after something. I make myself so confused. Does anyone have any advice? HELP

eve22
13-05-14, 17:50
:welcome: Hello!
well i love attention, im happily married also! But i flirt a bit but never enough to give anyone the wrong impression, like if i go out with friends i like to be hit on and saying im married all night! LOL its crazy but apart of my has to do with my low self-esteem!
I kills me inside if ppl dont like me!!