PDA

View Full Version : If I can get better so can you!

RoseEve
13-05-14, 01:41
I just want to share my experience today. As some of you may know my husband's been in jail for last year and a half. Today he was released into a rehabilitation center for another year. I had to pick him up from the jail and bring him there. I brought my three-year-old daughter with me who hasn't seen him in a year and a half. I was extremely nervous. My eyelid was twitching constantly. My left leg was and still is vibrating and twitching. As well as random twitches throughout my body. On the way home I ran into a march. I noticed people in wheelchairs and the sign read help fight against the deadly ALS. ALS is by far my worst fear. If all this happened back in October I would've been convinced that it was a sign and that I definitely had the disease. Now I know it was from stress. I accept my symptoms as anxiety and nothing more. It crossed my mind to start doing strength tests but I knew that it wasn't necessary. Anxiety can cause a whole host of symptoms throughout my body. Anxiety is strong but I am more powerful.

SADnomore
13-05-14, 02:16
You GO girl! :hugs:

Fishmanpa
13-05-14, 02:16
Great post RoseE! What a difference from your earlier posts. You've made tremendous progress...

Positive thoughts

RoseEve
14-05-14, 00:42