PDA

View Full Version : Hi folks I'm new to this :-)

Rollorcoastermoods
13-05-14, 02:36
Hi guys thought I'd finally sign up as I have spent so many nights over this last year and a half looking on here for, well I'm not really sure help reassurance anything just to stope feeling like my life is over and not worth continuing, let me briefly explain the reason I'm here, I'm 28 got 3 children and a loving caraing partner of 12 years and until march 2013 happily ran my own business was always goin on outings car shows family days out generally always on the go and loving life, at this present day I have had to shut my doors on my business due to anxiety/panic attacks which led to agoraphobia I have not worked in over twelve months and feel like I'm holding my family back loads putting them through all this, I really do feel theres no hope after counciling anti depressants beta blockers and diazipam I feel nothing is gonna make me back to my old self only make things worse and now the doc decides he thinks I have bipolar typical, I've never been suicidel until recently I so dont think I could do it as I love my kids to much to put them through it and that's we're i feel trapped in a life I can't cope with a may seem sit to some but it's just how I feel, anyway any questions feel free to ask I'm a really easy goin guy ( when I'm not in full panic mode lol and ill look forward to speaking to people and sharing advice and if there's anyone who feels they need a chat if I'm online I'm always up for helping people as I know how bad this illness can get.