PDA

View Full Version : I have come to the conculsion I am going Mental

TelBoy
13-05-14, 18:38
After having Panic and Anxiety since 1975 I just don't think I can cope with the body and mind I have anymore... I just can't cope with these four elements in my life, Anxiety Panic Depression and having chest pains but to name a few....How much more can we take? when will it all end, when will people like me ever get a peaceful happy life free from all of this.. The thing is I don't have a dreadful life ( far from it ) but then why do I along with many of you get what we get?:scared15: I really DO think ( we) ought to get to the television producers and get a Panic 24/7 series going for people like ourselves and for a mental team/panel to help us and to see if they can really cure us.....Anyone who is likes this idea, then message me and we can perhaps plan something... then hopefully IF they cure us, then we get on with our lives and put all this behind us:) that is my ultimate goal in life to get rid of all this dreadfulness and Jet around the world again and be happy without the worry of the next panic attack:scared15:

Rollorcoastermoods
13-05-14, 21:38
I feel exactly the same on the subject, why is there no direct cure/diagnosis for what we have it seems to be happening to everyone seriously, what I ask myself a lot is could it be somthing food related years ago could it be somthing the goverment are trying to keep under raps is it somthing we consume and mainly why is there no tests to show exactly what is wrong as doctors only go off what we say and half the time I can't put into words how we feel I know for a fact if I didn't have children I would of ended my life a long time ago as i feel I'm just exsisting day to day from the moment I wake up I just want go back sleep so I'm not suffering, I'm not as bad at this minute but my feelings can change so rapidly it's horrible, I love the idea of this as there's so much good that could come out of it from those who suffer in silence to those who are at there whits end, now I'm new to this site but this is one threa I will be following

chollo81
13-05-14, 22:29
I am on board with this 100%. I am so obsessed with being heard about this illness that I actually am receiving my Masters degree in Psychology. I want to get on the inside to see exactly what is going on? What new research is being done? I am only 32 and was diagnosed with PD when I was 22. This has been a terrible 10 years when dealing with this illness and the doctors. I am not a pessimistic person. I don't lounge around in negative thoughts. I am a very positive, upbeat person. But this illness has completely taken over. I am receiving disability for it because the docs (in 10 years) were not able to find something to get rid of them so I could keep working. I have changed doctors at least 30 times. This is really ridiculous that out of all of these expertise, that no one has found a cure, except to be on horrible meds for the rest of your life. I am also tired of docs putting on anti depressants. I do not struggle with depression. I just have panic attacks that come out of nowhere for no reason daily. It's like an over active brain, or adrenaline release just because. My children have seen me like this all their lives. They are just as sick of it as I am.

TelBoy
13-05-14, 23:44
Hi People:))

I am so glad you agree with me....and that you are with me on this one:yesyes:
As you probably know, I just feel that something in my life or even before I was born has something to do with how I am, which it probably the same for you guys.. The question I always seem to ask every doctor/consultant is... WHY am I still suffering with panic, anxiety, and all that sort of thing after all these years? and of course every single doctor will tell you a different story, but when you challenge them about anything, they hate it as though they think you know more than they do... and yes we do, WE are the ones who are going through all if this and still going through what we experience all the time....I said to one two doctors have you ever had panic attacks, anxiety and breathlessness and god knows what else and then they say no... so I say to them how can you know what I feel like, and of course they just go by the book and look for the best pill they can fob you off with...People like us who have the first signs of any of this should be monitored have we are for say 6 weeks, if it continues, then they should send us to an mental hospital where they can really help in the initial stages and nip everything in the bud before it gets out of hand and we just have to go from doctor to doctor all our lives....:scared15: in hope of finding a cure for all of our constant feelings and dreadful experiences. The only thing that brings me together is when I see people in wheelchairs with one leg one arm or vegetated , then it brings it home to me that we are lucky in THAT way, but mentally, we certainly go through a lot of hell with no real help from the beginning and I think it would help millions like us who just seem to endure panic anxiety and seizures with doctors just thinking we are just not helping ourselves... makes me sick:)) Anyway lets hope something one day will be brought to light within the medical profession and media and get people seen quickly and thoroughly as all this CBT therapy doesn't work, and the rules book son that were written too long ago and most of them have never even had constant panic and anxiety like we have... I think we will have re-write the legislation for the people who have just started to have symptoms, but then where does that lead us?
I just hope that we, or I, or everyone one here should get together and push this issue..... thanks guys.:D

Rollorcoastermoods
14-05-14, 02:29
Go on YouTube and serch pharmacuticle rep speaks out, it's just suprised the hell out of me and kinda confirms our suspicions that there more behind it than they make out, and just to mention I have just had the worst freak out I've ever had took my diazipam with no effecting the emergency health access that put me through to a local mental instatute I was already negative on the fone knowing there's nothing they can do but I really was suicidal and willing I really did loose my mind, in the em of it all i slammed the phone down n though sod it I've had enough and stormed out the door, agoraphobia soon kicke in luckily and I came back and took another diazipam witch have finally calmed be but it will be back tomorrow as per usuall so you have my backing on this 100 percent if there's anything I can do to help let me know :-) I'm gonna try settle down for the night now see how I go.

TelBoy
14-05-14, 18:42
Hi Rollercoaster ( I LOVE) real roller coasters, would be a great way to travel eh:)) Glad you feel the same as me regarding everything...
one thing though I wouldn't take that diazepam:scared15: I am sure that all these drugs poison our systems and that's why I think doctors give people like us all these pills to keep us quite, or rather they hope it will do the trick so we don't have to keep going to doctors, but I think when they prescribe pills, it all goes on their books as a sale and satisfied customer...outrageous really isn't it. I just wonder how we can get something in the spotlight about why all of us lot have all these dreadful happenings constantly...I knew people who were hostages and they have never had all the symptoms which a lot of us on here do... so it just makes me thin Hmmm!! what is happening to us constantly with all this panic and anxiety ( what IS the real reason ?)
I think the only thing it can be is to do with confidence, and perhaps because we haven't got the confidence we had, that is why we are like we are?:scared15: I will go to that YouTube thing you mentioned.:D