PDA

View Full Version : Please help advice needed

Rollorcoastermoods
13-05-14, 22:17
I'm glad this section existsand hope someone can help me, I have always been a working lad I've never believed in claiming unless your in dying need there has been times where I have been out of work but still wouldn't claim as I believe it woul take away my drive to get work, so until last year I had my own repair and recovery business/garage have a partner of 12 years and 3 children allthough we lived seperate until we were ready get a mortgage and littlen one was in school, so cut a long story short I now have severe anxiety and agoraphobia and waiting for a mental phyciatrist to do an asseent on me for bipolar, lost my garage due to this then my flat and at Xmas my savings, in November my dad was diagnosed with cancer lost his job is suffering and has had to claim but went without for months as basicly he had to prove pretty much everything and waited months before anything was done witch disgusted me as he has worked all his life from the age of 16 so that alone knocked my faith in the benefit system, but my issue is my theropist and doctor both told me to claim and I alway refuse but I think it's come to that time were i need to sort somthing out as I am living with my partner no who claims and its worring me about getting her into trouble, I genuinely have no money and haven't for a while I don't want to cheat the system I just want to know do i declare myself here if I claim as I have no were else to live and feel I can't even lift my head most days let alone provide for my self, I do honestly feel shamefull to be in this position but I have got to start facing upto reality sooner or later