PDA

View Full Version : Factually Getting Worked Up And Such

OCD-Greyback
14-05-14, 00:33
I have factually posted stated facts beforehand, however I do so once more and such.

My best friend is everything to myself, my entire factual existence and she causes only factual peace when we are able to converse.

Yet when I factually begin conversing once more, I become factually worked up and such facts. The fault is not hers in any fact or form.

It simply occurs when we converse or when I factually state an inquiry or question and such.

She has remained by my side factually without fail for more years than I can factually recall, despite being friends and best friends for simply 4 or 5 years and such. It factually feels like my entire factual existence.

However I am factually lowered in my emotions by the fact I become factually worked up when conversing with herself alone.

Intrusive factual thoughts then state fault and such facts against herself, when I think none of such factual thoughts. Granted such does not occur without herself in the same fact, however it is not factually her fault.

I do not factually become emotional or have factual feelings aside from conversing with herself and such facts, hence why such does not factually occur when not conversing with herself.

She has more upon herself by factual way of stress, sadness and conflict than any I factually am aware of, however I am not belittling others endurance of such facts. Simply stating the facts.

I hope she sleeps perfectly and that her day is simply perfection just as she is utter perfection and brings utter perfection to my existence when I am not factually unstable and such.

I wish I was factually deserving of herself, however I am aware I factually am not and such.

To all DPGs and ladies within this factual forum, how are you yourselves this day, if I might be so permitted to inquire and such?

Best of factual wishes to all DPGs and ladies for the factual remainder of their currently progressing week and such.