PDA

View Full Version : prickly skin

maria1967
14-05-14, 00:46
Hi I know it's late but I'm really panicking tonight.I'm not sure how it started tonight as I'm on medication and I've not had any panic attacks for about a year.tonight though it's all come flooding back,has anybody ever experienced a kind of prickly skin sensation,burning skin feeling and tingling lips.I'm led here frightened to go to sleep in case I never wake up.I'm so scared x

tuesdayschild44
14-05-14, 02:56
I have the same thing, don't worry too much about it ,the more you focus on it the longer it stays, seems that way for me most of the time. I believe they are classic anxiety symptoms are you breathing shallow ? Take slow deep breaths, does that help at all?i I hope so, you,'ll be okay. I hope you're feeling better.

maria1967
14-05-14, 10:00
Thanks so much for replying I managed to get a little sleep in the end and I did wake up so I guess It was just me over thinking things again,but it's so difficult when your brain is racing with terrible thoughts xx

Jack Tucker
02-08-14, 13:21
I have itching sensation. Comments? I started citalopram a week ago and feel tired. Jack Tucker