PDA

View Full Version : Analytical Hypnotherapy

Stu M
08-12-06, 16:36
Hello everyone,

Im just about to start a course of Analytical Hypnotherapy [^] Although Im not going in blind as I have had a consultation in which I got a feel for what its about, I was wondering if anybody had tried it and what stories you may have about how it was for you?

Thanks

Stu

bb01234
08-01-07, 00:39
Analytical hypotherapy should enable you to let your unconscious mind clarify where and how certain events have been held as true and important and from this release you from repeating patterns in the here and now.

It's important to check, however, that the therapist you're working with has undergone their own Analysis.

They should be able to provide you with a certificate or suchlike to prove this - even though anyone can print such an item off and say they have done this.

The reason is that unless they (the therapist) have undergone analysis then if any issues that present themselves in your analysis trip their own panic buttons they will not be able to deal with those effectively for you.

A good therapist even after analysis could find this happens and then they could honestly refer you to a new therapist - this would not be an indication of a problem with you or them. But if they just bumbled on they would be taking your money and giving poor service in return.

Also, there is a distinct difference between clinical and analytical hypnotherapy. Clinical is script based; you have a problem, sit listen, wake up, pay go home, job done. One size fits all

Analytical hypnotherapy works with the information you hold not what the therapist has pre-printed on a sheet of A4 paper.

Make sure you pay and recieve the correct one

HTH

Regards

Brian

Stu M
08-01-07, 16:52
Hi Brian,

Thanks for the info, Im actually 3 weeks into a course of Anylitical Therapy as we speak.

Its definately the Anylitical type, as it depends 100% on myself and what Ive got hidden in my subconscious, nothing is ever read out off a sheet.

I hope to post some of my thoughts on this type of therapy once Ive had a couple of more weeks 'on the couch' so to speak.

:D

bb01234
08-01-07, 18:37
glad to hear its working for you. Sometimes a therapist and a client don't 'gel' but it's not the therapy that's at fault so it's good to hear you are ok with your person.

Let your u/c mind guide you to the places that are relvant to your understanding, it's from the place of understanding that the memories will be revealed.

Congrats

Brian