PDA

View Full Version : worried over my son.

fruity
14-05-14, 10:23
my son had a chest infec 3 weeks back. and after his course of antibiotics [one week] he seemed back to normal. but last week I noticed he kept breathing like struggling maybe or having to breath hard for maybe 2-3 days. I told him to try and stop it because you could be making it an habbit. funny because the next day he was not doing it. but last night again he was doing it but not as bad and again this morning as I was walking him to school. his sisters gone to the doctors because I reckon she has a chest infec. my mum has taken her.but he,s a big boy for his age his 6 and he,s very meaty. which won,t help. but im worried now because I always fear the worst when my kids are at school. it,s making me have my anxietys and just can,t rest until their safe at home and I can look after them.

RoseEve
14-05-14, 10:41
When I was a teenager I started to get asthma after I had bronchitis. It was very mild and I grew out of it. He may need a mild inhaler. Or maybe he is still getting over the infection. If it keeps up take him back to the doctor.

fruity
15-05-14, 13:01
thank you

HoneyLove
15-05-14, 13:16
Fruity, you've been posting here for a long time. Have you ever gotten any help with your anxiety? Have you talked to your doctor about it?