PDA

View Full Version : Just having major attack!

TelBoy
14-05-14, 19:37
As we all can understand with each other about what we experience it never seems to go away... although not more than half and hour ago I had a call from an unknown person trying to sell me something, and although I was somewhat calm... inside I felt as though my chest became tight and heavy and as though ( which was happening) that my throat and under my tongue felt all tight....it lasted for about 10 mins then gradually, gradually, gradually, went... although I can still feel the aftermath now... Although I have been tested to death at the hospitals over several years on and off for heart problems etc, everything still comes back ok.. ( thankfully ) but what the hell is that dreadful feeling.. I am still dreading that it is Angina :scared15::scared15:
as apparently they can't tell if you have that from chest Xrays, and ECGs and Blood tests....I did have a stress test for Angina back in 2011 and all that was fine... but I still get the classic symptoms of an Angina attack, so what am I to do? Has anyone else had this? I assume some of you must have, but always good to hear from you.