PDA

View Full Version : Pain in left arm pins n needles in fingers

Petesy
14-05-14, 22:51
Hi all

I've been going through the mill since my last post, I forced myself to do my workout last night I felt good afterwards went in a nice relaxing bath, me and my fiancee watched a movie and went to bed at 23:30pm I woke up in a state at 3am grabbing my fiancee with fright heart pounding, sweating likemad i was lying on my left hand side and my right arm was numb which sparked extreme fear into upon myself, didn't make sense to me!?

, I eventually calmed down about 4am frightened to go back to sleep but eventually did, got up at 07:30am took son to school got bloods taken at 11:30am FBC etc.. which I haven't a problem with, I'm extremely exhausted and can feel the fear creeping up again right now pain in knuckles and fingers with pins n needles but only left side, tightness in chest, i have the aftermath of the workout in mind but can't help but think something is wrong!!

If anyone could relate I'd be really grateful

Thanks

Petesy.:blush:

---------- Post added at 21:43 ---------- Previous post was at 21:21 ----------

What I'm really looking for is some reassurance.?

everyone I'm talking to it seems to me like I'm annoying them silly with my anxiety... Just the look on their face or the frustration of telling me nothing is wrong all the time and the little green Man telling me but what if you're falling under the boy who cried wolf category... I'm losing it big time.. :-(

---------- Post added at 22:51 ---------- Previous post was at 21:43 ----------

:unsure:

Littlemisssunshine10
15-05-14, 15:07
I had this problem too, woke up sweating, pain in arm pins and needles and a dead hand or arm feeling! Woke up scared grabbed my partner and I was in tears so scared worked my self up as well couldn't get back to sleep. Spoke to doctor she said sometimes people don't realise the change in the breathing which make you feel like this,
It's a big anxiety problem apparently, don't worry if you like me it will go soon when you find somthing else to worry about lol x

Petesy
16-05-14, 05:35
Hi littlemisssunshine

Thanks for your reply

The way you've explained that is exactly what happened it scared me that much i was just about to call for an ambulance my heart was racing like never before and the sweat was pouring down my head like rain, my right arm was completely numb i managed to pull myself with my left arm down to the bottom of the bed and grab my partners leg I was a mess, straight out of a sleep too which made it all the more frightening!

Hope you're feeling well

Thank you ;-)

Petesy.

---------- Post added at 05:35 ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 ----------

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: