PDA

View Full Version : No idea what this night issue is

TofuMama
15-05-14, 00:30
Some nights, not all, it seems to be totally random, approx 1/3, I will lay down no my tummy, ready to sleep and I will feel warmth spread around my chest/stomach. I'll ignore this for a while til I start breathing in deep to compensate for this feeling. Then I will hear blood rush in my ears.

After this, I can feel my body start shaking a little, almost like 3 shakes for every beat of my heart.

Sometimes I then have palpitations where my heart occasionally misses a beat, or I will get up and start shaking, either way it all ends the same. Shaking.

What is this? It's so systematic, it's happened for about a month and a half now, the same thing every time.

Worried 24/7
15-05-14, 00:35
It sounds like anxiety and maybe after it started, you were so worried about it happening again that you basically induced it. But I'm not a doctor. It's just a thought

TofuMama
15-05-14, 00:38
I don't think it'd be anything other than anxiety. I just wonder if anyone else gets this chain of symptoms. Inherently, there's not much I can do about it. I just get really tired, put my head to the pillow, and then whilst I'm drifting away, that begins to happen.

Worried 24/7
15-05-14, 00:52
Maybe your body is coming down from being anxious all day.like an unwinding process. The only thing I get its where I jerk when I'm falling asleep....

Amandala
15-05-14, 02:24
That's crazy! I literally just texted my doctor about this same thing! I told her that it feels like my heart is leaking out warm fluid. It happened to me several times today while trying to take a nap. I'll let you know what she says but it must be anxiety!

---------- Post added at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 20:30 ----------

she said its anxiety and not to google looking for something else :)

---------- Post added at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 21:24 ----------

darn adrenaline rushes...