PDA

View Full Version : Blood test today

rebeccad
15-05-14, 06:44
Today I have my blood test for my super dry mouth , I'm so worried and have a feeling they going to show up something , I go away in 3 weeks and my holiday will be ruined by the bad news , wish I hadn't been docs now :( I've ha a feeling for ages id be ill before my holiday but was convinced id find a breast lump or something :( x

Jonesle
15-05-14, 07:22
Hi Rebecca hope your feeling ok, you can't assume the worse because you really just don't know. Try and think more positive, it could be something really simple like anxiety or a vitamin deficiency which will mean you can get it sorted before your holiday :)

Humly
15-05-14, 07:26
You have done the right thing going to the docs. If you hadnt gone you would have still worried so at least now you will get the blood test done and when it comes back fine you will be able to relax and enjoy your holidays. Good luck.

Sunflower2
15-05-14, 07:56
I had a blood test yesterday awaiting the results tomorrow.. Plus I'm going on holiday in 3 weeks time too! Good luck with your results sure it will be fine!

rebeccad
15-05-14, 08:03
Good luck to you , are you going anywhere nice ? We are off to benidorm be like the garvies pmsl xx

rebeccad
15-05-14, 13:43
Had it done wanted to ask the nurse if it could be hormone related since I havnt had a period in 12 weeks I'm 34 so not the menopause I got all flustered and forgot I'm so mad with myselfx