PDA

View Full Version : It gets better!

HealthAnxiety12
15-05-14, 09:48
I wanted to update everyone on this forum to say that I'm almost cured of somatic anxiety and that the doctors were right about somatic anxiety being my problem all along. I had a massive list of physical symptoms that I posted here that hugely affected me and scared me out of my wits, but my physical pain is minimal now and I expect it to go away entirely when my life becomes less stressful.

It does get better, and this kind of agony won't last forever. Please stay strong and always remember that your mind is the problem and not your body. Exercise, go to therapy, take vitamins, eat well, stop reading about symptoms, get enough sleep, do things you enjoy and distract yourself if you want to get rid of this curse. Distraction is absolutely the best way to recover from this. My symptoms always get worse when I think about them, and I can still induce some of them simply by thinking about them because my mind is that powerful.

Thank you all for helping me in my time of need, and I hope that all of you are able to recover from this awful illness. Best of luck to you! :) I hope that I won't have to come back here again!

SADnomore
17-05-14, 04:56
Fantastic post! Very helpful I'm sure! All the best to you, whether you decide to stick your head in for a visit or a chat in the chatroom, or not. :D