PDA

View Full Version : ESA work assessment interview

stay_gold
15-05-14, 15:10
I have one tomorrow and it's really triggering of my anxiety. I called up the lady who will be doing my interview to warn her that I am very anxious and I get panic attacks and may not even attend. She told me that I should attend anyway, now I'm really worried and I feel under pressure and it's making me even more anxious cos if I don't go, i won't get the money.
I am really panicing.:unsure:

Annie0904
15-05-14, 17:46
I went and was very anxious and cried all the way through the interview. It is best really for them to see you like this and know how bad it affects you. Take someone with you to support you if you can.

kashameets
28-05-14, 16:39
Its best not to go at all, you could get a letter from your GP saying you need a home visit because if you go they could say you managed to get there you can manage to get to work.

Annie0904
28-05-14, 16:55
Its best not to go at all, you could get a letter from your GP saying you need a home visit because if you go they could say you managed to get there you can manage to get to work.

Unfortunately that doesn't work, I had a letter from my GP but they still said if I didn't turn up I wouldn't get anything. I went with a friend and cried all the way through the interview but was given ESA.

t0rt01se36
01-09-14, 11:28
Annie, I have a question for you.

I have recently had my ATOS WCA at home and have to wait p to 6 weeks for my result.

My question is:- Can I/do I still receive lower rate ESA whilst the decision about my face to face assessment is being made?