PDA

View Full Version : Introduction:

Booboojenny
15-05-14, 18:38
Hi Everyone,
I just found this site tonight and wanted to immediately join..just need to talk to people who understand how I feel, anxiety and depression still have such a stigma to it...I have been struggling since Christmas with anxiety and hoped to keep it under control with propanalol but I started to sink and went down very quickly crying and depressing everyone at work... so I am signed off work and on the medication cipralex, it is 10days now and although I still feel anxious I am still here thanks to my lovely amazing daughter.

Love to hear from anyone I will probably be sitting in my house all wkd and next week :(

Booboojenny
15-05-14, 22:58
Hi Does anyone get pins and needles over their whole body? 10 days on Cipralex and it is starting to take effect on my mood but side effects are still quite bad:weep:

SADnomore
17-05-14, 05:21
Hi again. Not my med, lots of people here take it though! Hopefully they will chime in as the weekend goes on. It's a good sign I'm sure that your mood lifted already though :D Hang in there!

Booboojenny
17-05-14, 20:12
Thank you :)

MRS STRESS ED
17-05-14, 20:21
Hi Does anyone get pins and needles over their whole body? 10 days on Cipralex and it is starting to take effect on my mood but side effects are still quite bad:weep:

Hello and :welcome: im not on the same medication but I get pins and needles due to my anxiety love try not to worry you will find lots of help and support here xx