PDA

View Full Version : Hello eveybody

tommythomson
08-12-06, 22:36
I've never done anything like this before, I hope it's okay.

I've got problems with anxiety! It came out of the blue and generally I feel frustrated the majority of the time.

I don't know what started it but it is the physical symptoms that I struggle the most with. The chest pains have put my life on 'hold' because of the seed of doubt that they have planted.

I couldn't find any groups or organisations near me for help. I found this site and have read some of the members stories and queries. The boost I got from knowing I'm not alone was massive. I hope you can help me and I hope I may have the chance to help as well.

T

candie
08-12-06, 22:53
Hi tommy,

Welcome to the forum,you are definitely not alone here.

You will get lots of great support and advice...

Take care:D,Candie xxx

manmoor
09-12-06, 02:28
Hi Tommy,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Lindalou64
09-12-06, 02:47
HI TOMMY
WELCOME IM SURE YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF US HAVE THE SAME AND LOTS OF SUPPORT I WISH YA THE BEST TC.....LINDA[8D]

LickeyEndBlues
11-12-06, 00:14
Hi Tommy

Welcome to NMP. This is a good place to find out plenty of stuff on anxiety and get support and advice from fellow sufferers.Take care

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

trac67
11-12-06, 01:04
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

clickaway
11-12-06, 01:42
Welcome aboard Tommy.

You are not alone and will find a lot of support here.

There are too few support groups in the country but I suggest you contact No Panic on 01952 590005 and ask them in case you have missed a local group in your area.

Additionally, the NPS site listed below might help but please remember they depend on the indivdual groups contacting them in the first place!
http://www.phobics-society.org.uk/selfhelpgroups.php

Take Care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

hopeful
11-12-06, 11:31
Hi Tommy,
Youll get loads of advice/support here on NMP.
Take care
julie x

tommythomson
11-12-06, 12:30
Thank you very much everybody for you support.

This site has given me the chance to read about fellow sufferers and their stories.

Ray - thanks for the link.

I have been talking to a couple of people regarding our situations and it really helps me and I hope my experiences help them.

Many thanks

T

honeybee3939
11-12-06, 12:56
Hi Tommy

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way.

You are in good company here. glad you found us.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

Ma Larkin
11-12-06, 13:04
Hi Tommy, welcome to NMP. I find the chest pains the most scariest, but I've found great comfort on this site knowing that I'm not alone. You'd be surprised how common the symptoms are.

Hope you find some reassurance and get lots of helpful advice and handy hints.

Les, xx