PDA

View Full Version : Majority freaking out! meningitis??? help!!

Worried 24/7
15-05-14, 23:01
So I woke up today and my neck hurt to look down, like everything was stretching to hard up the back. Now all of a sudden after rinsing the color out of my sis in law's hair, my legs feel too tight, especially in the calves. Then I just noticed I missed my doctor appointment cuz I tight it was next Thursday! Now all of a sudden the tip of my tongue feels all weird! Like numb and like everything I say will have a lisp, even though it doesn't actually... I'm so scared I have meningitis!! I have been sick with a sore throat for a few days. No fever(I might be slightly warm?) And no headache or light sensitivity. I actually JUST took my daughter to the doctor yesterday for a rash I thought was meningitis cuz it wasn't blanching. They weren't worried and it appears to be less today.... if I push on the bones in the back of your neck that pop out when you tilt your head they hurt....scared once again :'-(

---------- Post added at 03:01 ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 ----------

The tongue thing might've been anxiety bc it's easing....

nomorepanic
15-05-14, 23:23
I expect most of it to be anxiety to be honest.

Worried 24/7
16-05-14, 00:14
I've calmed down a bit and everything but the neck pain subsided....hopefully that goes away soon so I can quit freaking out