PDA

View Full Version : Factual Curiosities And Such Facts

OCD-Greyback
16-05-14, 02:13
I have posted several factual posts upon the one person whom existence is my fact for existing.

Without her I would have nothing, and while my factual conditions would not be so directed at herself and might not be in affect in stated facts, it is not her fault and I would be by my factual self without any conversation.

She has done nothing factually incorrect and has simply tried to assist me, support me and calm the unending rage of the factual storm within myself. She is the light, which my factual conditions attempt to smother with darkness and yet she remains.

I am factually unworthy of herself, simply for the fact of continual intrusive and factual stray thoughts and such, however she does not judge me, never factually blames me and disagrees with myself upon every negative fact directed at myself.

It is factually unfair, that these factual thoughts and false factual feelings interfere, taking away the one pure fact of my existence and my entire existence.

I do not factually doubt her, regardless of the factual intrusive and stray factual thoughts, this she is aware of and states it to myself repeatedly. She has stated that I am not factually blaming herself and other such facts. I do not factually doubt her in any form, nor is she to blame or at fault in any fact.

I wish her only perfection just as she is utter perfection. She is missed more than I can factually state.

Aside from this fact of perfection above, I write this post factually to allow DPGs and ladies to inquire what they wish.

If you have factual queries or questions regarding myself and such, feel factually free to state such facts

If I can provide the facts, I shall do so and such.

Best of factual wishes to all DPGs and ladies within stated forum and such facts of suffers. You should all factually feel pride in how you succeed daily and such facts, as those whom are aware of yourselves do so also.

I expect no factual reply, as per the usual no factual requirement. However I simply state this one fact of such.

HalfJack
16-05-14, 02:41
What does "DPG's" mean?

OCD-Greyback
16-05-14, 02:44
DPG Miss

Divine

Perfect

Goddess and such.

I factually viewed female friends and others of stated gender addressing themselves with facts which are incorrect, hence I created the more accurate fact.

All females are Ladies first and factually foremost and deserve respect, care, factual appreciation and love, and those who factually treat them as anything incorrect or inferior to the perfect goddess they factually and naturally are designed as, are unworthy of themselves and will factually learn stated facts.

HalfJack
16-05-14, 02:54
Very interesting. Thank you for filling in the blanks, I'd never have guessed that.

OCD-Greyback
16-05-14, 02:59
No thanks factually required and such Miss.

Incorrect I have no factual doubt you would have factually figured stated facts out. Your self doubt is factually clear however unrequired. You should feel factual pride and such facts Miss within and towards yourself.

No offence factually sought and such.