PDA

View Full Version : First time travelling without parents.

Haruka
16-05-14, 05:42
And I'm really nervous! In a bit I am going to be staying in California with a friend, and this is the first time I'll be so far away from home without my mommy there to support me xD

I have some other anxieties which include eating dinner at other people's houses, which is going to be faced multiple times during this trip, and I guess I am just scared that something is going to go wrong and that I'm going to want to go home but obviously I can't do that if I am far away.

I really do feel like this will be good for me though. Sure, I might get overwhelmed, but I can get through it and I'll have fun overall.

Any comforting words before I leave?

hanshan
16-05-14, 10:02
It will be great for you. You'll be amazed that you could have such a good time.

These days, you can go to the other side of the world and it's almost like you haven't left home, there are so many ways of connecting with people. So don't worry about suddenly being cut off from people back home - just make sure your phone / computer connections are set up in advance.

StrayWookie
16-05-14, 11:57
only words of comfort I have are to ENJOY YOURSELF!

idawmn
17-05-14, 14:36
Have a great time!

Ryan92
17-05-14, 16:19
Hope you have a nice time, let us know how you get on :hugs: I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Its great your staying positive, saying I can get through it and have fun :D