PDA

View Full Version : in a bad way

tracieann
16-05-14, 08:29
God woke up this morning feeling terrible stomach can't get any worse forced some cereal down but didn't want it almost gagged twice but have to eat something sure I've got either bowel or stomach cancer now can't cope much longer like this Dr on Monday hope to God she listens and dosent say you have had lots of tests or I will scream the place down I'm so low and suffering too much to cope much longer I Know I'm not right

HoneyLove
16-05-14, 08:54
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so unwell tracieann, I think a doctors visit sounds like the best plan. Be sure to talk to her about your stress levels too.

Have you considered CBT to help you with your HA? Or do you have any relaxation tools to help you unwind from some of the bad stress while you're waiting to see her?

tracieann
16-05-14, 15:00
Hi honey love I've had CBT a few times just restarted citalopram after 5 Weeks off cos of fibromyalgia pain and anxiety on 10mg and I have gastritis and duodenitis badly anyway but I feel like I don't ever want to eat again I've lost almost 4lbs since beginning of week and bowel is not great can be side effects from restarting cit but already I have myself down for either stomach or bowel cancer I'm sorry to moan I just feel scared

Brindley
16-05-14, 15:21
But the thing is it sounds like you have had lots of tests. You need to start listening to the doctor, especially if you have had medical tests PROVING that you do not have something serious. Remeber you suffer from hypochondria, this is the real reason that you think something is wrong. Anxiety, especailly of the intense kind will give you IBS. I had a complete anxiety meltdown recently and i had a pain in my stomach all day which made my anxiety think that i had something wrong with my stomach. When i realised how foolish i was being (took a while) the bad stomach goes. IBS gives me stomach pains, makes me bloated and affects my stools. The more you calm down and relax, the better your stomach will get

tracieann
17-05-14, 12:41
You sound so balanced Brindley thank you for reasoning with me tried to relax more today and eat a bit going back on the citalopram dulls your appetite anyway I can never give things time that's my problem I want things sorted straight away thank you

tracieann
18-05-14, 09:16
Still having crappy stomach gastritis is bad (if it is that)bloated upper abdominal discomfort nasty taste in mouth full quickly fed up of this day in day out can anyone advise please

Annie0904
18-05-14, 09:24
I was like this a couple of years ago and it was all related to anxiety. I lost a lot of weight because I couldn't eat and what I did eat just went straight through me. Anxiety really affects your digestive system bad. You be able to see your doctor tomorrow and hopefully he can put your mind at rest.

tracieann
19-05-14, 16:58
Been to GPS she said to go on different ppi for a bit happy with bowel settling and says most of it is,anxiety I have to up my antidepressants to 20mg which may set my guts off again I hope not stressing me

Jonesle
19-05-14, 18:15
Hi tracie, sorry to see you're suffering with your symptoms still - don't get me started on stomach pains it's all I've had for the last two days, trying to put it down to over eating Saturday but it's taking the Micky now! Hope the anti depressants help Hun xx

tracieann
20-05-14, 04:17
Sorry to hear that Jonesie it's a constant pain in the butt my tummy no doubt anxiety makes it so much worse but got gastritis anyway keep plodding that's all we can do xxxx