PDA

View Full Version : Overnight trip out of town

idawmn
16-05-14, 17:47
My husband is talking of us going away for the night out of town. At first he talked of a place that is a 5/6 hour drive away but with my symptoms of suffocation, tight chest, soreness in throat and head in fog at times, I suggested going to a city that is a 2 hour drive away. Just thinking in case my symptoms really ramp up making me feel like crap, not enjoying the day as a result and having to come home. Also would then mean alot less money had been spent if that were to happen. I consider it a 'test' run to see how it goes. I haven't been out of town like this since last October.

I have no fear of getting out and about, it's just that my symptoms make me feel cruddy and I can't fully enjoy myself.

I have heard of people who did get out of town and their anxiety symptoms either really calmed down or were non existent. For me this might be a test to see if something in town where I lived was bothering me.

I was curious if anyone here did do this and it made a world of difference to you?

Thanks.