PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping problems

Bgary530
17-05-14, 17:36
Okay so it's day 6 now and last night was one of the strangest so far. I got into bed at around 1130 and all night it seemed I would have a dream and wake up 30 minutes later. The dreams were so quick sometimes it felt like I never really slept at all but it would be 30 minutes or a hour later then the last time I checked my watch. Really hoping this is normal and not something that will last forever. I know seratonin is one of the chemicals that regulates sleep so maybe this is a sign the drug is staring to work? A week ago if I was feeling how I did last night I would of probably ended up having a panic attack but I was able to convince myself it was all in my mind and not really care this time. Also starting to have more confidence. For example I told myself today I am going to live me life the way I used to no matter how uncomfortable I feel. Again only been on the meds for 5 days so I don't know if it's them working or I am just naturally starting to except panic for what it is a feeling.