PDA

View Full Version : i'm new

littlered
09-12-06, 12:04
Hi e1,
I'm new just found this site so i thought i'd join been suffering from panic/anxiety for a couple of years now, and i hate it i dont go out ne more with friends justs sit at home, the only time i go out is if i go shopping i'm just so fed up of it makin me feel this way, i'm scared to go out incase i faint or wotever.
Ihad to go for an x-ray yesterday and my friend rang to say she did'nt think she cud make it so i cried, the thought of having to go sumwhere on my own realy freaked me out, ne way she rang bk 2 say she cud (phew). Now i'm rambling well i just started the patches 2day 2 quit smoking soooo.... just hope i dont get stressed well bye for now :D

honeybee3939
09-12-06, 12:23
Hi Little Red,

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here,you have come to the right place, for help and support, and will make new friends on the way.:D

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

domino
09-12-06, 15:51
Hello to you little red, welcome to you. Good to have you on board, take care . lorraine.:D:D

yorkylover
09-12-06, 16:48
Welcome littlered,you have come to the right place here.there is lots of support and advise.
take care;)

Ellen XX

manmoor
09-12-06, 17:13
Hi Littlered,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Lynnann
09-12-06, 17:14
Hi there Littlered,

Welcome to the forum, you are no longer alone. You will make some great friends here and get loads of good advice and support.

Hugs to you

Lynnann

LickeyEndBlues
10-12-06, 23:56
Hi Littlered,
Welcome to NMP, rambling is allowed in here as we all tend to do it from time to time. You will find lots of support and help in here, and there are plenty friendly people who will share with you.

Take care

Iain

What's so funny about peace, love and understanding?

trac67
11-12-06, 01:10
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

littlered
11-12-06, 01:33
thank you all 4 a very warm welcome to the site